Looking for Basic Skincare Products that won’t irritate or harm your problem mature skin? After many years of trials and errors, I’ve found the best basic skincare products to keep problem mature skin at bay.
First, I’ll start by saying that my face wash and face cream items don’t contain anti acne ingredients. Personally I’m also not a fan of oils.
Secondly since I travel a lot and often move to new countries, I’ve stripped things down to a minimalist (and affordable!) skincare routine.
2. Afterwards I apply Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Day SPF 30.
3. At the least I will curl my eye lashes, comb my eye brows and dab a bit of concealer onto blemishes.
2. Afterwards I swipe CeraVe Eau Micellaire Water with a cotton ball over my face, neck and chest to make sure my skin is well hydrated and all makeup residue is removed.
3. After properly cleansing my face I apply a generous amount of Cetaphil Hydrating Cream or Cerave Moisturizing Cream onto my face.
*If I have not worn makeup I only wash my face with Eucerin DermatoClean before applying my face cream.
4. Three times a week I apply Retin A cream 0.5% (available OTC in certain countries or on prescription) on my clean skin before I apply my Cetaphil Hydrating Cream. I also dab on castor oil on my eye brows and lashes as often as I can.
2. Another all time staple is salicylic acid. Just dab a bit of it morning and night wherever you feel a spot developing.
3. Benzoyl Peroxide is nothing new. I just want to add that I always dab a bit on a spot either after moisturizer or I add a thin layer of moisturizer over it.
Wishing you much love and beauty!
This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission if you buy one of these products, at no additional cost to you. I only list things that I personally love.